Saturday, July 12, 2008
Called To Serve
The time has finally arrived. My call to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints came this week. I opened it on Thursday, July 10, 2008 at approximately 3:47 pm, surrounded by family and friends at EFY. We even conference-called Julia in so she could be part of the experience. It was incredible! I will be serving in the Colorado, Colorado Springs mission; I report to the MTC in Provo on Wednesday, September 3, 2008. I am thrilled with my call! I know this is where my Heavenly Father wants me to be. I am so excited to share the joy of the restored Gospel with other people. Yay for missionary work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see you next month! You are so wonderful and I look up to you so much! Love you sis!
Congrats Schmeg! (Just in case you missed my full page blog dedications). We love you!
That is great Megan! We are so proud of you and love you for the example you are to our kids...and well all of us!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you, you will be an amazing missionary!
Congrats lady! I'm so excited for you. You will be such a great missionary!
Hey Megan we are very excited that you have your mission call!!!! Congratulations. I love that you made a countdown chain!!!!
Love The Harris Clan
I'm very happy for you and will miss you tremendously!!!!
Post a Comment