













Well, another summer working as an EFY counselor has come to an end. To borrow the words of Jonathan Cathell-Williams (a past EFY counselor): "It is the best job in the world. The clumps [of counselors], the crushes [between counselors], and the drama are unparalleled. The exhaustion, the stress, and the spirituality are beyond belief. The paycheck... well, nothing too special there." But it's the only job I've ever had where I got to listen to the most amazing testimonies of youth and then pick up an un-endorsed pizza order from Papa John's all in the same night. I love this job more than anything else!

2 comments:
Cute that you saw mads and I didn't know that was you in the handstand until I looked closer...is that the watch I'm supposed to be looking for?
That looks like so much fun! I bet you had a blast!
Post a Comment