Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Twins

Sophie's classic picture face
Sophie sniffs her duck's feet
Emma rubbing her face
Princess Sophie drawing a picture
Emma making faces at me
Emma smiles

So they're not really my twins--they're my cousin's kids. But I love them so much they could be mine! Sophie and Emma are the loves of my life; they make me laugh and smile and bring me so much joy, love, and happiness. Sophie calls me "Magen" and Emma likes to boss me around (she knows that I will do whatever she wants me to). They still let me hold them and they love for me to just play with them, especially at the playground. 3 is a wonderful age to be! I just felt like taking pictures of them the other day, so here are some snapshots.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

they are so cute. They have mini "tuck and roll" hairdos! Love it!

The Egg Basket said...

Those are great pictures of the girls. They are so lucky to have you - Magan. :)

The Egg Basket said...

Megan!!! Where are the pictures of your cute brown hair???